stock unrooted froyo led colors?

This is a discussion on stock unrooted froyo led colors? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; i know that froyo enabled trackball led colors. im also aware about apps that enable you to set it up like blink, gmail notifier, etc. ...

Thread: stock unrooted froyo led colors?

stock unrooted froyo led colors?

i know that froyo enabled trackball led colors. im also aware about apps that enable you to set it up like blink, gmail notifier, etc.

but ive read previous posts before that stock enabled different colors for sms, missed call, etc before.

running stock frf91 and i never experienced this without the add-on apps? was on frf85 also a few days before i went to frf91 and nothing also then.

is there a setting that enables this? or does stock froyo just have this... cause i dont. just asking.

so far none of the add-on apps work right for me so i uninstalled them.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I had two apps that all of a sudden colored my trackball: Google Voice SMS made it green and Twitter made it blue. Once I saw that, I wanted more, so I followed everyone's advice and got Blink and GMail Notifier so I could set my own colors, and mostly to set the blink speed faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Maris View Post
    I had two apps that all of a sudden colored my trackball: Google Voice SMS made it green and Twitter made it blue. Once I saw that, I wanted more, so I followed everyone's advice and got Blink and GMail Notifier so I could set my own colors, and mostly to set the blink speed faster.
    thanks. was just thinking some people got colors on stock apps like messaging.

no, i'm pretty sure that there are no colors b/c i also have stock and ota updated froyo 91, and have never seen colors for google voice or any other service. unless these people are using other apps to change the colors. they're probably add on apps that they added or forgot they added and now light up. too much misinformation on these message boards

Quote Originally Posted by deel View Post
    no, i'm pretty sure that there are no colors b/c i also have stock and ota updated froyo 91, and have never seen colors for google voice or any other service. unless these people are using other apps to change the colors. they're probably add on apps that they added or forgot they added and now light up. too much misinformation on these message boards
    Nope! At least not in my case. I always wondered what the attraction and fuss was all about for colored trackball. That is until all of a sudden when I got 2.2 and it happened I thought, wow ... that is kind of nice. After that I wanted more and checked out blink and gmail notifier.

My twitter app does not light the trackball at all (yes - the option is selected in settings)

Any idea? (twitter app that came w/ froyo...)

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links