Chrome--->Froyo.. Niceee..

This is a discussion on Chrome--->Froyo.. Niceee.. within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Google Chrome to Phone: Most overlooked Froyo feature – Android and Me Excellent. A step in the right direction.. little more tweaks here and there ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chrome--->Froyo.. Niceee..

Chrome--->Froyo.. Niceee..

Google Chrome to Phone: Most overlooked Froyo feature – Android and Me

Excellent. A step in the right direction.. little more tweaks here and there and then we can do music/pics etc etc just about anything.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

this is a great app. it will be included in many custom ROMs including Cyan etc...
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

Absolutely great. Definitely worth a download. Very, very useful!!

Yep I have been using this since I got the Froyo OTA. It is great!!!!

I am also a fan. great potential
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

I agree that it has fantastic potential, however for me it is (currently) much too slow - can be a delay of 10 minutes from "sent to phone" to my phone actually receiving.

This is fantastic. Love it.

I have never had a 10 min delay!!! It usually takes about 30 sec!! I even sent about 5-6 links at once before and it still didn't take that long!!!!!

Just another note: If you send it a page from Google Maps, it will open Maps instead of the browser on the phone and go right to that address. The service actually has more potential that we will see later on, as you can send different kinds of data, and the phone can automatically launch an app based on the kind of data.
    Nexus One: "Hold it any way you want to!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gwhiz2k View Post
    Just another note: If you send it a page from Google Maps, it will open Maps instead of the browser on the phone and go right to that address. The service actually has more potential that we will see later on, as you can send different kinds of data, and the phone can automatically launch an app based on the kind of data.
    Not true. If you use google.com/maps, yes it will open the map in your browser, but if you use maps.google.com it will open the maps application.

I don't know why google has two different web addresses for google maps, but only one of them will open the maps on your phone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links