So I Decided To Factory Reset My N1

This is a discussion on So I Decided To Factory Reset My N1 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; So another thing I noticed after resetting my phone. And it could just be my imagination but I believe doing the reset allowed my camera ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So I Decided To Factory Reset My N1

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    So another thing I noticed after resetting my phone.

And it could just be my imagination but I believe doing the reset allowed my camera to take better pics. They don't have tint in it like it used to. I'm using 360 Pro app and tried to compare between the two and can't really tell a difference in quality. But that yellow tint seems to be gone and my pics look crystal.
    Androidfied.

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    .Did a factory reset, painless
    Just piping in to say I did this as well, post FRF91 a couple things weren't working so well. Swype refused to work (in the beta), Documents To Go wouldn't work, and things were managable but overall buggy.

Factory reset via this method:

1. With the phone off, hold the Volume Down button and press and release the Power button.
    2. You'll boot into the menu you see above with the little skateboard guys. Select Clear Storage from the list by pressing the Volume Down button.
    3. Press the Power button, and confirm by pressing Volume Up.
    4. Sit back while your phone reboots in its virgin state.

And you're right, completely painless, 30 min later I was back to where I started with the exception that everything works, just FASTER and no bugs

Highly recommended to any anyone having generally buggy type issues!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links