Ok, I like my n1 a lot. But how do I get it to do these things my iphone could?

This is a discussion on Ok, I like my n1 a lot. But how do I get it to do these things my iphone could? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; as far as touch to focus try holding down the shutter button on the camera app it will then focus without taking the shot and ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ok, I like my n1 a lot. But how do I get it to do these things my iphone could?

as far as touch to focus try holding down the shutter button on the camera app it will then focus without taking the shot and you can adjust your picture while still holding the button and release to shoot
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

1.) Quick access to toggles like sbsettings had on iphones; from anywhere in the os.

not exactly sure what your looking for. i don't know what sb settings are
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny cizzle View Post
    1.) Quick access to toggles like sbsettings had on iphones; from anywhere in the os.

not exactly sure what your looking for. i don't know what sb settings are
    For that, I recommend "quick settings" on the market. I SWEAR by that app true time/battery saver.

The only feature from the iPhone I would like to see on the N1 is the incoming/outgoing call user-interface. The N1's is so incredibly lame with its tiny contact photo display.

You may want to check out toggle settings also for #1. Fly screen is an excellent calendar app for the lock screen but also check out Android Agenda Widget+ for your home screen.

i use 'setting profiles' for my settings. Everything is automatic, also has a widget with color bar to tell you which setting or settings you are in, you can then easily click and change. If set up correctly you will never need to touch it, it will always be doing what you want your phone to do!
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

Quote Originally Posted by dimmakherbs View Post
    i use 'setting profiles' for my settings. Everything is automatic, also has a widget with color bar to tell you which setting or settings you are in, you can then easily click and change. If set up correctly you will never need to touch it, it will always be doing what you want your phone to do!
    i use this for my car dock. very nice

For 4. I like Android agenda widget, calendar pad pro, and s2 calendar widget

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links