G1--can i update or change anything?

This is a discussion on G1--can i update or change anything? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; i have a nexus 1--and a G1..that i got when they 1st came out--is there anything i could do with this phone[i know the obvious ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: G1--can i update or change anything?

G1--can i update or change anything?

i have a nexus 1--and a G1..that i got when they 1st came out--is there anything i could do with this phone[i know the obvious answer!] to update/upgrade--anything?? or should i just try to cancel and pay the fees--then get some other phone??
    any suggestions would be welcomed..
    and thank all of you that made me feel welcomed to this forum.
    arthur

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

any other options--and if i do sell it--it is under contract with t-mobile---what happens???

nothing happens. it belongs to you
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

but it is under contract with t-mobile??

Quote Originally Posted by drarthurrd View Post
    but it is under contract with t-mobile??
    Your under contact, not the phone
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

thank you johnny

no problem

no-i reallly mean that i am new to the nexus 1--and new to the whole forum experience--and no one ever explained that so easily to me--now i was wondering if t-mobile would give me some kind of deal on my g1--it can't do anything like my nexus 1. thanx again johnny

That makes even LESS sense. Sell it on eBay or Craigslist if you don't want it anymore. Root it and put Cyanogen ROM on it and make the phone better.

What more do you want T-Mobile to do?

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by drarthurrd View Post
    no-i reallly mean that i am new to the nexus 1--and new to the whole forum experience--and no one ever explained that so easily to me--now i was wondering if t-mobile would give me some kind of deal on my g1--it can't do anything like my nexus 1. thanx again johnny
    Go here if you want to update your G1. G1 Also called the Dream:

HTC Dream / HTC Magic - CyanogenMod Forum

If you don't want it anymore then do what was suggested above. I'm sure there are still a few people who would buy your phone. Check craigslist to see what a fair price for it would be. SIM phones are not bound to any contract and you don't need to ask your carrier to release it. It's your phone.

Cheers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links