a little disapointed with my new N1

This is a discussion on a little disapointed with my new N1 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by tcobu I do like my N1, but is it that hard to put an equalizer on that audio player? I don't believe ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: a little disapointed with my new N1

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tcobu View Post
    I do like my N1, but is it that hard to put an equalizer on that audio player? I don't believe so.

Once again, audio player is not something that is most important thing on a phone. Let alone a HTC or google. If google actually cared they might have wasted the resources. Not everyone can be happy.
    Google business is making a good OS platform first and foremost

And skype, is not that my N1 can't do it, they don't allow it, and I paid more to have my N1 unlocked, I should have more features.

Google has nothing to do with SKYPE. So stop trying to blame Google for something SKYPE doesn't offer. There are work around with other programs so take the time to search the market to find what you want. You paid for an unlocked GOOGLE phone not unlocked SKYPE program.

About killing apps, again, why is the trouble of putting an exit buttons on apps? If you don't need it anymore, close it. Is just common sense.

What phone OS other than Symbian had exit options on their phone. Exit option ONCE AGAIN has nothing to do with Google and everything to do with DEVELOPER, so again stop blaming Google for something DEV don't put on nor feel the need of the option being available. Skyfire, Pandora, games and other apps do have exit options. That is something outside of the OS.

I really think that buying a better headphone is going to solve my first problem, I won't probably need an equalizer with a good headphone (but it should be there)

So buy better headphones.

Long story short: there is room for improvement, lots of improvements.

Worry about improvements that Google has control of and not something that is controlled by Dev. Not one complaint of yours has anything to do with Google or Android.

P.S.: What is thw swipe apps that everybody uses?
    /2nd rant.
    Androidfied.

I would simply add, that I abhor equalizers..all they do is mis-color original sound.

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    I would simply add, that I abhor equalizers..all they do is mis-color original sound.

I agree with Alpha. I'm a proponent of the "straight wire with gain" school of audiophilia. I keep flashing on the scene from 'Risky Business', where Tom Cruise gets caught having slid all the bass sliders to the top...:rofl3::rofl3:

Equalizer is a moot point, why screw up the music.

Skype, that's a deal with Verizon and Skype, not Nexus One issue. Also ALL Nexus Ones are unlocked. If you paid extra, you got ripped off.

Why go through the trouble of putting an exit button when its NOT needed. Phones are smarter today than they were before, no need to manually exit/quit an app. Just don't worry about it.

It's spelled Swype and you can Google that if you want more information.

Seems like you're a brand new Smartphone and Android user. Stop worrying over trivial stuff and learn how to use the phone properly.

Quote Originally Posted by tcobu View Post
    I do like my N1, but is it that hard to put an equalizer on that audio player? I don't believe so.

And skype, is not that my N1 can't do it, they don't allow it, and I paid more to have my N1 unlocked, I should have more features.

About killing apps, again, why is the trouble of putting an exit buttons on apps? If you don't need it anymore, close it. Is just common sense.

I really think that buying a better headphone is going to solve my first problem, I won't probably need an equalizer with a good headphone (but it should be there)

Long story short: there is room for improvement, lots of improvements.

P.S.: What is thw swipe apps that everybody uses?

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post

I agree with Alpha. I'm a proponent of the "straight wire with gain" school of audiophilia. I keep flashing on the scene from 'Risky Business', where Tom Cruise gets caught having slid all the bass sliders to the top...:rofl3::rofl3:
    Good point, but one reason to have an EQ is that not all music is mastered properly. For example, I refer to the 80's as the "decade the low end went AWOL". I like a lot of 80's music, but there's literally no low end. If you're listening to a playlist that goes from "Closer" to "Tom Sawyer", you'll notice the glaring lack of bass. I like to be able to turn on a bass-enhanced EQ for tunes that are sadly lacking it.
    Nexus One: "Hold it any way you want to!"

EQ would be great to have, ive done the hunt for it. I live in a city and do a lot of walking so this would be great for me. I have hunted the marketplace high and low and found one app, but it was crap.

I have the bose mobile headphones (in ear) they work amazing. Great sound quality and comfort will set you back about $130 though.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links