Saving a Picture????

This is a discussion on Saving a Picture???? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; If I was sent a picture in a text message how can I save it to my gallery or downloads? I am pressing the menu ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saving a Picture????

Saving a Picture????

If I was sent a picture in a text message how can I save it to my gallery or downloads? I am pressing the menu button when the picture is displayed but nothing is happening. I am toggling back and forth between the picture an the text with the picture attached and I can't seem to save it for my life.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    If I'm not mistaken, long press the pic and it should have the option to Copy to SD. Or touch the pic to bring it up in your gallery viewer and you can Copy to SD from there.
    Androidfied.

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, long press the pic and it should have the option to Copy to SD. Or touch the pic to bring it up in your gallery viewer and you can Copy to SD from there.
    Where does it put the pictures on the SD card?

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Goggles View Post
    In the download folder. When you open your photo gallery it will have a Download folder there with any pics you saved or downloaded.
    Androidfied.

In the download folder. When you open your photo gallery it will have a Download folder there with any pics you saved or downloaded.
    I tried that, but mine didn't show up there....

I tried that, but mine didn't show up there....
    Works for me.
    Long press pic in message app...copy to sd card...then go to gallery and its under download.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

You should also get astro viewer so you can browse your entire SD card and their folders. It should automatically create a folder, however, when you save a picture to your SD. Whenever you download anything, files, pics, music, it will put it in that folder. I have a download and a downloads folder but that's probably because I have Skyfire installed as well.

But all download should be saved in that folder. But your gallery viewer should automatically show your download folder with just the pics or video only that stored there.
    Androidfied.

I just got it but it took me all day. I think that I held my finger over the picture, while still in the text folder and then the menu popped up asking me where to save it. What a PIA!!!

You should also get astro viewer so you can browse your entire SD card and their folders. It should automatically create a folder, however, when you save a picture to your SD. Whenever you download anything, files, pics, music, it will put it in that folder. I have a download and a downloads folder but that's probably because I have Skyfire installed as well.

But all download should be saved in that folder. But your gallery viewer should automatically show your download folder with just the pics or video only that stored there.
    I use EStrong File Explorer and the picture is NOT getting put into the download folder (which already exists and has a few other files in there... including the FroYo updates).

Ok, I rebooted the phone and now the gallery shows 2 download folders. But ES File Explorer still only shows the original one.

Weird.... I'll need to do some more research....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links