sat nav

This is a discussion on sat nav within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; can street view be used to navigate, according to the vodaphone web site in can but i cant find out how to use it, thx...

Thread: sat nav

sat nav

can street view be used to navigate, according to the vodaphone web site in can but i cant find out how to use it, thx

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    I think street view only will show the turns when navigating. I never been able to use street view to physically show the actual road, and probably best it don't seeing that it would take long to update the navi by trying to update the image. But it does show upcoming turns in the street view. It will also show the street view of your final destination
    Androidfied.

thx for the reply, how do i get on it then, i can only see satilite and traffic layers

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Hmmm, they must have disabled that features in the 2.2 upgrade. It used to be you can clink the green arrow for the next turn at the top and it would show a street view icon and you could click to to see the turn. It's seems they have done away with that feature cause it only shows the turn by turn icon button now. That sucks.

I used to like that feature.
    Androidfied.

cxm
    it works on mine - if I long press on part of the road it brings up the address, click on that and you get the street view icon

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links