Rooting question

This is a discussion on Rooting question within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hey guys i was interested in rooting but the warranty is holding me back. I wanna know what you guys gain the most from rooting. ...

Thread: Rooting question

Rooting question

Hey guys i was interested in rooting but the warranty is holding me back. I wanna know what you guys gain the most from rooting. One thing i saw that made we wanna root the most is the 720p hd recording. How about you guys.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by shane View Post
    Hey guys i was interested in rooting but the warranty is holding me back. I wanna know what you guys gain the most from rooting. One thing i saw that made we wanna root the most is the 720p hd recording. How about you guys.
    The only thing that makes me even consider rooting is changing the toolbar colors and icons. Other than that, I'm happy with my non rooted N1
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    The only thing that makes me even consider rooting is changing the toolbar colors and icons. Other than that, I'm happy with my non rooted N1
    I really like the fact that Rooting could allow HD recording, but I'm not that concerned about better video quality. 2.2 opened up alot of functions that was closed down in 2.1. Maybe HD is something that Google will look into for the phone in the future hopefully.
    Androidfied.

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    I really like the fact that Rooting could allow HD recording, but I'm not that concerned about better video quality. 2.2 opened up alot of functions that was closed down in 2.1. Maybe HD is something that Google will look into for the phone in the future hopefully.
    Amen to better video quality and..... an option to SELECT ALL ---> DELETE in your e-mails! Most irritating and simple option..............................

pretty much the most awesome thing ever
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=710842

did it myself and it worked perfectly

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links