had a previous prob. with update 2.2

This is a discussion on had a previous prob. with update 2.2 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; hi--i had posted on another forum about my nexus 1 freezing during/after 2.2 update..i am new to forums and new to the nexus 1--but a ...

Thread: had a previous prob. with update 2.2

Angry had a previous prob. with update 2.2

hi--i had posted on another forum about my nexus 1 freezing during/after 2.2 update..i am new to forums and new to the nexus 1--but a received some great help so far from all of you--really nice group--now after my nexus froze during update--i am still stuck with frozen 'multi-colored x'--after trying 'reload bootloader', recovery, etc.--htc is sending a replacement phone-should be here in a couple of days--is there anyway i could make a b/u of my info on this phone while it is frozen???--or is there anything else i could try to unfreeze to make a b/u---i read these posts about ROM--i don't even know what is???-any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

A frozen phone won't let you back anything up. Simply remove your sdcard, and SIM, and replace into the new phone when it arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    A frozen phone won't let you back anything up. Simply remove your sdcard, and SIM, and replace into the new phone when it arrives.
    Yes, when you send phones back, you're supposed to send then bare (from what I've seen). Meaning, no battery, no SIM, no SD, no battery cover....

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links