Accelerometer Sensitivity after Froyo Upgrade

This is a discussion on Accelerometer Sensitivity after Froyo Upgrade within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Froyo works great, but have noticed that orientation flips somewhat randomly for me. Is there a way to modify sensitivity? or is their an app/widget ...

Thread: Accelerometer Sensitivity after Froyo Upgrade

Accelerometer Sensitivity after Froyo Upgrade

Froyo works great, but have noticed that orientation flips somewhat randomly for me. Is there a way to modify sensitivity? or is their an app/widget that would toggle between portrait/landscape?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

i agree, the sensitivity has gotten worse after froyo and it always stays stuck in landscape when i want portrait most of the time

jah
    Quote Originally Posted by deel View Post
    i agree, the sensitivity has gotten worse after froyo and it always stays stuck in landscape when i want portrait most of the time
    I've got that same problem, too, and I've been considering turning flipping off altogether, except every now and then it's useful.

I keep finding myself shaking the phone to get it out of landscape. Very annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by deel View Post

same here...its pretty annoying

No need to shake it..simply tilt it backwards, then back towards you.

Same problem here. Nice that it now rotates into left and right landscape mode, but I'm definitely ending up in landscape more than I want and have to switch it back.

I have notice exactly the same thing since 2.2 Anyone know if rooting and installing the latest cyanogen mod fixes this?

jah
    Quote Originally Posted by odhinn View Post
    Same problem here. Nice that it now rotates into left and right landscape mode, but I'm definitely ending up in landscape more than I want and have to switch it back.
    I actually miss it when it would only rotate the one direction, because then I could flip on that side and not have to worry about the phone rotating when I didn't want it to. But that's just me.

Ditto. When I'm chillin in bed laying on my side i like to play with the phone without it going into landscape mode and when I had 2.1 all i had to do was lay on my right side.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links