hd camera?

This is a discussion on hd camera? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Where do I go to download the 720p HDcamera for my n1 I have 2.2 update but can't find the camera anywhere just the story ...

Thread: hd camera?

hd camera?

Where do I go to download the 720p HDcamera for my n1 I have 2.2 update but can't find the camera anywhere just the story on it
    Iphone has an app for that.......Nexus does not need apps its already perfect

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Where do I go to download the 720p HDcamera for my n1 I have 2.2 update but can't find the camera anywhere just the story on it

You can't download anything for it....first step is to root your phone. Ive been thinking about it lately just to have 720p as well.....but as of now thats the only reason why Im thinking about rooting. Oh....and to have a transparent (glassy) notification bar.

As far as rooting goes....Ill leave that to the pros

Hope this helps

That's What I read I was hoping I would not have to root my phone I guess I will wait awhile see if it comes out
    Iphone has an app for that.......Nexus does not need apps its already perfect

That's What I read I was hoping I would not have to root my phone I guess I will wait awhile see if it comes out
    Most likely the only way you are going to get 720p Cam is to Root. Its really not that difficult tho. Its the Easiest Android Phone to root that I've seen.

Check this out

[Guide] The 100% Fool Proof Guide: STOCK N1 to ROOT to SENSE UI/CM (Android 2.1)! - xda-developers
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Patchy Patch View Post

You can't download anything for it....first step is to root your phone. Ive been thinking about it lately just to have 720p as well.....but as of now thats the only reason why Im thinking about rooting. Oh....and to have a transparent (glassy) notification bar.

As far as rooting goes....Ill leave that to the pros

Hope this helps
    i wasnt a pro when i root the phone... i got the phone and 5 hours later my phone was rooted and with cyanogenmod... u just need to follow some simple instructions and thats it

Once you do root and flash everything, do you get the 720p HD camera from market or will it automatically be installed?

it comes instaled on the CM5.0.8, dont need anything else

Quote Originally Posted by Budske View Post
    it comes instaled on the CM5.0.8, dont need anything else
    Oh ok thanks, i wasn't sure. I am assuming it comes with CM 6 Alpha?

honestly ive had the hd cam with 5.0.8 and i really cant tell a difference....maybe you can tell if your playing the video on your TV later or something. but my point is rooting has much more useful things than this.
    :nexusx: Nexus One Beta Tester

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links