Micro SD card that came with phone randomly died after update

This is a discussion on Micro SD card that came with phone randomly died after update within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hey guys, I think a couple hours after I updated my N1 to Froyo, my SD card randomly started giving me an error saying that ...

Thread: Micro SD card that came with phone randomly died after update

Micro SD card that came with phone randomly died after update

Hey guys, I think a couple hours after I updated my N1 to Froyo, my SD card randomly started giving me an error saying that it was either blank or an incompatible file system. So I tried a whole bunch of things to recover it but couldn't fix it. So I bought a new SD card. The thing is, my N1 is not even two months old yet. I think Monday I'll contact Google about the situation, maybe they'll send me a replacement. Has anybody had any similar issues with their SD card? Is it covered by the warranty?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

RickShake, It seems that even the HTC Desire has this problem whereby the phone cannot detect the SD card. It has been traced back to those inferior SD cards supplied by HTC.
    It would do you good to check the SD card & change to a new one which is of a higher quality.
    Cheers mate!!!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links