The frustrations of owning the Nexus One

This is a discussion on The frustrations of owning the Nexus One within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by RickShake Look, ask yourself, do I REALLY want this phone? If the answer is yes, get it. Trust me, you will not ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The frustrations of owning the Nexus One

Quote Originally Posted by RickShake View Post
    Look, ask yourself, do I REALLY want this phone? If the answer is yes, get it. Trust me, you will not die on 500mb, I did just fine for the longest time. As long as you don't stream radio on the bus and watch Youtube, and only download 20mb apps while on wifi, then you'll never pass the 500mb mark. If you can live without those things, and you don't mass txt everyone (500 txts seems too little for me), then GET the Nexus One, get what you want. If the answer is no, go with the "better plan" advice, and you'll be happier.

When I got mine, I REALLY wanted it, so much that I paid more on it than my laptop and I don't make that much money. It really comes down to getting what you want, life is short. The plan advice is what I believe in, because it works for me, and because here in Canada they **** you over in phone plans (it is by far my most expensive bill, with the exception of rent). 5 bucks plus or less a month, that's two coffees who cares. Just go buy it already stop posting! ; )

Bottom line: do what's going to make you happy. If saving money makes you happy (that's what makes me happy haha), get the Defy, it is a great phone too, I don't think you'll be disappointed. If you really just wanna have a cool phone buy the Nexus.
    You're quite right! Thanks, I'll shut up now!
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Bascule View Post
    You're quite right! Thanks, I'll shut up now!
    Cheers
    Haha alright! Good luck!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links