Question about menu screen

This is a discussion on Question about menu screen within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I have noticed on some people's N1 that when they press the menu button when all the icons show up, its wraps around (on top ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question about menu screen

Question about menu screen

I have noticed on some people's N1 that when they press the menu button when all the icons show up, its wraps around (on top and bottom) like on a rolladex. Mine does not do that. How does one go about that? Please and Thank you.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I know you can get that feature with LauncherPro. =)

But isn't in stock with the n1. the 3D rolodex menu. how do i enable that?

Longpress the dots on the bottom left or right and you'll get the thumbnail preview of your screens.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

oh no no. Sorry not the thumbnail preview. i know that, but when i hit the menu / app drawer. it doesn't have the 3d rolodex thing that people have.

"applications are now done in a 3D Rolodex style animation" mine so happens to be disabled.

Quote Originally Posted by OGmistah View Post
    oh no no. Sorry not the thumbnail preview. i know that, but when i hit the menu / app drawer. it doesn't have the 3d rolodex thing that people have.

"applications are now done in a 3D Rolodex style animation" mine so happens to be disabled.

I'm not sure how to do it on the stock Launcher. However, just download LauncherProBeta. I promise you will not be disappointed. It is much better than the regular launcher.

No lag and much more useful. You simply go into the settings and Enable 3D App Drawer. It is exactly what you'll be looking for. Takes but 5 minutes to download and set up your home-screens to how you originally had them.

If you don't want to spend 5 minutes re-doing your home-screens, just backup your home-screens and restore them with Launcher, it will bring them over =).

So I can help you I need to know if you just bought this phone new or was it used.
    If it was used let me know if you have any app install that says launcher.

What does it look like when you hit the app drawer button on the default home screen?

I thought it was standard on the stock launcher. If its not showing up I would follow everyones advice and download LauncherPro Beta, its awesome.

how does it look when you go to the menu screen right now?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links