OTA FRF91 will not install HELP !!!!!!

This is a discussion on OTA FRF91 will not install HELP !!!!!! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I have a T mobile Nexus One running FRF72 which i installed manually with no problem. Now whenever i turn it off I get a ...

Thread: OTA FRF91 will not install HELP !!!!!!

OTA FRF91 will not install HELP !!!!!!

I have a T mobile Nexus One running FRF72 which i installed manually with no problem. Now whenever i turn it off I get a notice that updates are availble . When I click install now it goes thru the process than I get an Error messages that says E:No signature found E: update aborted .My phone works great and I love FRF72 ,but would like the full upgrade please help

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Try doing it manually.

Go here http://android.clients.google.com/pa...B.db99fdf1.zip and download the update. Save it at UPDATE.ZIP and NOT update.zip.zip.

-Put the newly renamed file on the root of your SD CARD
    -Power off the Nexus One
    -Hold the “volume down” key and press the power button
    -When phone restarts scroll down to “recovery” and press the power button
    -When a triangle with exclamation point appears, simultaneously press the power and volume up buttons
    -Select 'Apply sdcard:update.zip' from the menu
    -Once the update file is installed, select the option to reset your handset.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that you installed your current version manually. Just do the same steps with the FRF91 version. If I am wrong, someone correct me.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links