Nexus One Gallery Problem

This is a discussion on Nexus One Gallery Problem within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I have a couple of albums in my gallery (Camera, Downloads, Wallpaper) and just recently my pictures have been scattering all over my albums. Some ...

Thread: Nexus One Gallery Problem

Nexus One Gallery Problem

I have a couple of albums in my gallery (Camera, Downloads, Wallpaper) and just recently my pictures have been scattering all over my albums. Some wallpapers would be in my Camera's folder, and vice versa.

No idea what could've happened, when I view my SDcard all the pictures are in their own separate folders, but when I view them in Gallery, they're all scattered in random folders!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by jamezgt View Post
    I have a couple of albums in my gallery (Camera, Downloads, Wallpaper) and just recently my pictures have been scattering all over my albums. Some wallpapers would be in my Camera's folder, and vice versa.

No idea what could've happened, when I view my SDcard all the pictures are in their own separate folders, but when I view them in Gallery, they're all scattered in random folders!
    Try killing the gallery app or rebooting your phone.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jamezgt View Post

Try killing the gallery app or rebooting your phone.
    Killed it with Advance Task Killer, and also rebooted my phone - still the same thing.

Is your gallery syncing with something? Like Picasa?
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    Is your gallery syncing with something? Like Picasa?
    Nothing at all.

Not too sure what happened, but all the photos are scattered. Some pictures I've downloaded from Zedge are in the camera folder.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links