please help....lost everything

This is a discussion on please help....lost everything within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; hi...i can't seem to stop an app and when it is downloaded and i want to delete i can't find a way of doing it....also ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: please help....lost everything

hi...i can't seem to stop an app and when it is downloaded and i want to delete i can't find a way of doing it....also in the contacts...someone changed their number..i have now got 2 for that contact i only want one...but i can't delete the one i don't want!!...
    how can you access the memory of the phone and see what is on it?......i am sure it is any easy thing to do when you know how...but at the moment i feel stupid and am wondering whether i have made the wrong choice in phonesssssssss...don't get me wrong..i love the phone but i feel that it doen't love ME! ...grateful for any help....jackie

Quote Originally Posted by jboldbird View Post
    hi...i can't seem to stop an app and when it is downloaded and i want to delete i can't find a way of doing it....also in the contacts...someone changed their number..i have now got 2 for that contact i only want one...but i can't delete the one i don't want!!...
    how can you access the memory of the phone and see what is on it?......i am sure it is any easy thing to do when you know how...but at the moment i feel stupid and am wondering whether i have made the wrong choice in phonesssssssss...don't get me wrong..i love the phone but i feel that it doen't love ME! ...grateful for any help....jackie
    A.)How to stop an app: Download Advanced Task Killer from the Market
    OR
    A.)How to stop an app: Settings>Applications>Manage Applications>Choose Application>Force Close

B.)How to delete an app: Download Uninstaller from the Market
    OR
    B.)How to delete an app:
    Settings>Applications>Manage Applications>Choose Application> Uninstall(at the top)

How to change contact number: Click Contacts>Select a contact>Press the Menu button>EDIT Contact> Delete/edit a number

How to access memory on the phone and see whats on it: Use eStrong to see the files you have on your phone. You can edit and delete using this application.

Access memory data: Download SystemPanelApp from the Market. You will find everything you need to know about the memory on your phone with this application.

thanks so much for the information...i have printed it off and will have a go doing it tomorrow.....thanks again......jackie

Quote Originally Posted by jboldbird View Post
    thanks so much for the information...i have printed it off and will have a go doing it tomorrow.....thanks again......jackie
    You're very welcome. If you have any questions, just let us know!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links