please help....lost everything

This is a discussion on please help....lost everything within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; do you think there is any hope at all of retrieving my photos...downloaded music and radio etc.?...i mistakenly went on to SETTINGs and SD/card etc...and ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: please help....lost everything

Unhappy please help....lost everything

do you think there is any hope at all of retrieving my photos...downloaded music and radio etc.?...i mistakenly went on to SETTINGs and SD/card etc...and formatted the card....hence loss of the lot.....any help would be much appreciated.......jackie

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Nope. Nada. Zilch.
    Androidfied.

i dont know if pics are originally stored on the phone memory, but if you have lookout, it does automatic backups on pics and stuff

Yes you might be able to salvage some items. What happen it's really not erase it's just not visible anymore without special software, but if you start to add stuff to your memory card it will overwrite all those bits of codes in the memory's kilobyte thus you end up losing part of an item. Try not to load anymore items to your card.
    First mount your memory card to your PC than download any MEMORY CARD RECOVERY SOFTWARE and follow the instructions for that software, it'll take a good 2 hours.

Note: I have done this before and was able to salvage 90% of my pictures.

Try Easeus. Worked fine for med recovering lost photos on my sd card.

Download from http://www.easeus.com/datarecoverywizard/download.htm

Good Luck!
    --David

Ahhh.. This is where DropBox is HIGHLY beneficial! =)

thanks so much folks ......

for your advice....that leaves me with a few chances....i must admit i am very wary of going anywhere near the sd/card now...i didn't want to format it but i couldn't find any alternative!..
    i have only had the phone a couple of weeks and i do find it difficult to delete anything or stop a app etc....
    thanks again for your help....
    jackie

Quote Originally Posted by jboldbird View Post
    for your advice....that leaves me with a few chances....i must admit i am very wary of going anywhere near the sd/card now...i didn't want to format it but i couldn't find any alternative!..
    i have only had the phone a couple of weeks and i do find it difficult to delete anything or stop a app etc....
    jackie
    What is difficult in deleting apps/files and stopping an app? Could you explain, so it is easier or us to assist you?

There are many applications that help you to kill or 'end' applications. There are also applications available to help you delete files you may not want.

jackie
    I can't recommend this enough.

Go to google and download the Nexus One and Android 2.2 manuals at once. Begin reading them. I printed the most important chapters and read tem. It helped me immensely. I still haven't read the whole manual and never will, but boy did it make my time with my N1 more enjoyable!

jackie
    But did you manage to save your "deleted files"????

Furthermore, I can also just advice you to download an read the Nexus One Owners Guide or the Android Users Guide from:

Android user guides : Introducing Nexus One - Nexus One Help

or the Nexus One Help pages online at:

Getting started - Nexus One Help

Good luck,
    --David

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links