viewing goodles other calendar

This is a discussion on viewing goodles other calendar within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi guys I have done a search on the forum and via google but have'nt really got very fair. Since getting my N1 I have ...

Thread: viewing goodles other calendar

viewing goodles other calendar

Hi guys

I have done a search on the forum and via google but have'nt really got very fair.

Since getting my N1 I have completely tied my google account into my phone contacts,calendar, email etc etc etc and I love it.

However I would like to know if googles other calendars was viewable on the N1. I have the fixtures list of my fav sports team but these dont show up on my phones calendar (I use the smooth calendar widget) I'm sure I have read that with android 2.2 this feature was going to be activated.

Is there a tick box i need to tick or is this just not possible yet.

Thanks guys

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

This should be working. I have some 3rd party Google calendars I subscribe too and they appear in Froyo.

The Calendar app go to Menu > More > Calendars and set what you want synced.
    Then press the Smooth calendar widget on your screen and press Calendar, set the ones you want to see there.

I'm pretty sure there is another thread around here on this subject, and that Google has said the sports stuff currently won't sync.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links