Thinking about coming back

This is a discussion on Thinking about coming back within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Truth! The day you purchase any tech, there's a better/faster/cheaper/cooler version in a truck from the factory making it's way to a store. There will ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thinking about coming back

Truth! The day you purchase any tech, there's a better/faster/cheaper/cooler version in a truck from the factory making it's way to a store. There will only be tears unless you accept that fact. When I read the colours on my N1 are apparently 'horrific', I had to smile. Relax! Enjoy life!

DT

I think rock player plays most file types now.
    iphoneeee killaaaaaaaaaa :nexusx:

Sheanzy,

what did you mean you didn't like about email? Was it on others or just on the Samsung? Is it that the Nexus allows you to check off individual emails before you delete. Is it some feature that I knew I missed on th EVO where when I deleted the email it would delete on the server also. It did not give me the option that someone here pointed out where I could decide if I wanted to keep it on the server as well.

The camera is great, as well as having a flash. The issue with the EVO was NOT wiith the EVO, it was with Sprint.

Nexus1 and SikP....Thank you so much. There is so much support here. I do know that I have to love the phone more than others. But I have to devellop some belief in myself first.

EVERYone here is fantastic

Quote Originally Posted by eric0668 View Post
    Sheanzy,

what did you mean you didn't like about email? Was it on others or just on the Samsung? Is it that the Nexus allows you to check off individual emails before you delete. Is it some feature that I knew I missed on th EVO where when I deleted the email it would delete on the server also. It did not give me the option that someone here pointed out where I could decide if I wanted to keep it on the server as well.

The camera is great, as well as having a flash. The issue with the EVO was NOT wiith the EVO, it was with Sprint.

Nexus1 and SikP....Thank you so much. There is so much support here. I do know that I have to love the phone more than others. But I have to devellop some belief in myself first.

EVERYone here is fantastic
    The e-mail with the Nexus One is irritating for myself. You have to individually check the e-mails to delete. Which means you don't have a 'Select All or Deselect All' feature that allows you to UNCHECK the important e-mails thus allowing you to have a speedy e-mail experience.

The same goes with the Trash folder. You cannot long press to 'Delete All' or 'Empty Trash'. You have to check off each e-mail and then click delete.

For anyone who thinks there's no problem with N1, please refer to the discussion below to see the long lasting wifi issue plagued many people's phone:
    WiFi constantly drops, won't stay connected when in sleep (option to never sleep IS selected) and won't reconnect - Android Help

Maybe you guys also have the problem which you haven't got the chance to check out(since most people don't use wifi exclusively) and you should check it out. Some people went as far as replacing 5 N1s but still the problem exists.

I just returned my N1 and hoping there will be a fix so I can re-buy the phone again.

I've been using wifi exclusively for the last couple of weeks, and do have the phone set to sleep. I've had no issues with wifi connection (or re-connection) whatsoever.

I got the phone in March, so maybe it's just a certain batch of phones affected?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links