Friend making big mistake.

This is a discussion on Friend making big mistake. within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by coldfusionb He claims that the one gig hummingbird processor is faster and that the gpu is the best on any android. Also ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Friend making big mistake.

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coldfusionb View Post
    He claims that the one gig hummingbird processor is faster and that the gpu is the best on any android. Also the 16 gig onboard memory makes apps and media open much faster.

A processor is only as good the interface running on it. The best benefit if anything is the on board memory. The super AMOLED is hit or miss for me.

I refuse not to have a restriction from AT&T. I definitely refuse to give up my unlimited data for that phone as well. But I'm sure it's a great phone though. I'm very intrigued to test drive it.
    Androidfied.

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    I refuse not to have a restriction from AT&T. I definitely refuse to give up my unlimited data for that phone as well. But I'm sure it's a great phone though. I'm very intrigued to test drive it.
    So you want a restriction? (You might want to edit that)

Also, I've changed phones a number of times and was not required to change plans. I did have to add a data plan for my Nexus One, but that only makes sense.

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beer Goggles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    So you want a restriction? (You might want to edit that)

Also, I've changed phones a number of times and was not required to change plans. I did have to add a data plan for my Nexus One, but that only makes sense.

Well, considering I'm choosing to stay with AT&T, it's partially correct.....:rofl3:
    Androidfied.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links