Froyo Update?

This is a discussion on Froyo Update? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I have seen instructions posted on XDA. I don't know much about the details though, because I have never done it myself. It shouldn't be ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Froyo Update?

I have seen instructions posted on XDA. I don't know much about the details though, because I have never done it myself. It shouldn't be hard if you find the instructions. cyanogen mods are usually pretty good. so maybe you can just get the latest mod instead.

Smile

Is it better to get the updated cyanogen or flash it back to stock rom? I am still learning what all these terms and options are and feel silly for not knowing. I appreciate all of the advice I have received thus far.

For starters, the stock rom is good enough. cyanogen mod has more features and more customization.

I found this on XDA: [ROM] Original Shipping - Tutorial - xda-developers

I think this is how you return the phone to the original stock rom. Keep in mind that even if you flash your phone back to the original rom, the bootloader will still remain unlocked. But that is not a big deal.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links