Oh my what to do...sign

This is a discussion on Oh my what to do...sign within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; So I had a nexus one for a while and tried it for the 30 days that they allot us here in Cali. Had quiet ...

Thread: Oh my what to do...sign

Oh my what to do...sign

So I had a nexus one for a while and tried it for the 30 days that they allot us here in Cali. Had quiet a few annoying issues, mainly screen sensitivity, 3G connectivity so I sent it back and returned to the G1. However this phone has its own problems. One being its slow as heck and I have to leave the 3G off otherwise the battery is dead within hours.

So im wondering if I should get another N1 and see if the problems have been worked out.. What do you guys think?
    <------Have you seen obama girl?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Go!!! Get your nexus one back froyo 2.2 made it the best.
    One Nexus To Rule Them All!

Quote Originally Posted by N_1 View Post
    So I had a nexus one for a while and tried it for the 30 days that they allot us here in Cali. Had quiet a few annoying issues, mainly screen sensitivity, 3G connectivity so I sent it back and returned to the G1. However this phone has its own problems. One being its slow as heck and I have to leave the 3G off otherwise the battery is dead within hours.

So im wondering if I should get another N1 and see if the problems have been worked out.. What do you guys think?
    Your nuts brotha!

If T-mobile or Att 3g isn't good in your area and your battery dies trying to lock onto a non-existant 3g signal then Froyo ain't gonna help you out...

Always pick the best carrier for your location first THEN pick the best phone option they have.

Quote Originally Posted by ap3604 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by N_1 View Post

Your nuts brotha!

If T-mobile or Att 3g isn't good in your area and your battery dies trying to lock onto a non-existant 3g signal then Froyo ain't gonna help you out...

Always pick the best carrier for your location first THEN pick the best phone option they have.
    What does T-Mobile or ATT 's have to do with his G1's battery life when using 3g?

Quote Originally Posted by coldfusionb View Post
    Go!!! Get your nexus one back froyo 2.2 made it the best.
    What is froyo 2.2?
    <------Have you seen obama girl?

Froyo 2.2 is the latest update for android and has improved the nexus in so many ways.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links