Another reason to keep the Nexus One =)

This is a discussion on Another reason to keep the Nexus One =) within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I read a recent article on Mashable regarding the difficulty to hack the Droid X. As it isn't impossible, devs will find it more difficult ...

Thread: Another reason to keep the Nexus One =)

Another reason to keep the Nexus One =)

I read a recent article on Mashable regarding the difficulty to hack the Droid X. As it isn't impossible, devs will find it more difficult to hack without bricking the phone. How long will it take for devs to come out with a safe way to unlock the newly encrypted boot loader, only time will tell!

On another note: The Droid X is still a BEAST.

Here is the article: Don’t Hack or Mod the Droid X, Unless You Want a Useless Paperweight

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

phone upgrading

I confess I'm amazed at how frequently some people upgrade their phones--2 or 3 times a year. I'm not criticizing them, but it's definitely a different mindset for me. If I loved my N1 6 months ago, why would the appearance of another phone change that? Do people's needs (not wants) really change that much?

I bought my N1 with the intent of using it for at least 2 years to make it worth the investment. If anything, an Android upgrade that offers something great but that isn't available for the N1 would make me reconsider.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links