What is the Nexus One really capable of?

This is a discussion on What is the Nexus One really capable of? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; What I would really like to know is what is the Nexus One really capable of and what its limitations are? What can we users ...

Thread: What is the Nexus One really capable of?

What is the Nexus One really capable of?

What I would really like to know is what is the Nexus One really capable of and what its limitations are? What can we users really expect in future OTA's? I was super impressed with Froyo, but can it really get much better?

I know that Gingerbread will come out later this year but again, how much better can the Nexus One be improved upon with OTA's? I have not rooted my phone (yet), so I know that there are some goodies that await when ever I do root my phone.

Any and all input from those of you who are more tech savvy than me would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by dragongunner View Post
    What I would really like to know is what is the Nexus One really capable of and what its limitations are? What can we users really expect in future OTA's? I was super impressed with Froyo, but can it really get much better?

I know that Gingerbread will come out later this year but again, how much better can the Nexus One be improved upon with OTA's? I have not rooted my phone (yet), so I know that there are some goodies that await when ever I do root my phone.

Any and all input from those of you who are more tech savvy than me would be appreciated. Thanks.
    We will be first candidates for future OTA updates and are beyond capable of handling them. The Nexus One will always get better because there is a large community that creates custom ROMS for it. They take user's feedback and implement those features onto those roms.

Every phone has limitations. For example: ''Multi-Touch'' on the Nexus One is limited. It messes up when you cross axis. It's not multi-touch, but Dual touch.

I think the nexus one is capable of alot, and will continue to be google's flagship phone at their I/O conferences in the future. I look at it this way if the Incredible and the Evo can handle sense UI over android then the nexus one can pretty much handle future Android updates seeing that the n1 pretty much has the same specs as the two phones stated above...

Does anyone know if the Nexus one is capable of HSDPA+?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Luq07 View Post
    Does anyone know if the Nexus one is capable of HSDPA+?
    Any 3g capable phone can make use of this.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links