Final Nexus Ones delivered to Google. That's it for online sales!

This is a discussion on Final Nexus Ones delivered to Google. That's it for online sales! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by BayRican when the nexus one sales stop will we still be able to purchase the car dock or desk dock or is ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Final Nexus Ones delivered to Google. That's it for online sales!

Quote Originally Posted by BayRican View Post
    when the nexus one sales stop will we still be able to purchase the car dock or desk dock or is the whole store closing.
    It probably depends on how many of each they still have in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Goggles View Post
    when the nexus one sales stop will we still be able to purchase the car dock or desk dock or is the whole store closing.
    I was thinking the same thing. Maybe I should order an extra battery before the store closes.

Also, while I think it's unfortunate that the Nexus One won't be sold online anymore, I really feel like my N1 just got that much more special today.

Quote Originally Posted by jlishere View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beer Goggles View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. Maybe I should order an extra battery before the store closes.

Also, while I think it's unfortunate that the Nexus One won't be sold online anymore, I really feel like my N1 just got that much more special today.
    Wondering if I should get an extra battery directly from Google also. After reading this thread and the article in it, there is no way I would purchase a battery from one of the aftermarket manufacturers. See thread here http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...h-battery.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links