Nexus One...I finally came back.

This is a discussion on Nexus One...I finally came back. within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; and on the same day I Hear it is not gonna be sold, cept for places like Korea this was validated on ubergizmo and a ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nexus One...I finally came back.

Nexus One...I finally came back.

and on the same day I Hear it is not gonna be sold, cept for places like Korea

this was validated on ubergizmo and a source in Google

support will be limited at best HTC will prolly continue warranties, but as far as pick up support he didn't know. Neither source

What have u all heard

for myself, you all have been so friendly and prolly know each person and their personalities and needs, well I have some worry problems, prolly brougt on by lord knows what -- LOL prolly the 3 problem phones . I DO love it tho

for me, or for most people, I ordered the phone, it has shipped. Is is safe to receive it, OR should I contact my source at Google and stop it like he said he would. will there be support. If god forbid I have a problem, will there be people to solve it, replace it, etc...

Thanks much
    Eric

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by eric0668 View Post
    and on the same day I Hear it is not gonna be sold, cept for places like Korea

this was validated on ubergizmo and a source in Google

support will be limited at best HTC will prolly continue warranties, but as far as pick up support he didn't know. Neither source

What have u all heard

for myself, you all have been so friendly and prolly know each person and their personalities and needs, well I have some worry problems, prolly brougt on by lord knows what -- LOL prolly the 3 problem phones . I DO love it tho

for me, or for most people, I ordered the phone, it has shipped. Is is safe to receive it, OR should I contact my source at Google and stop it like he said he would. will there be support. If god forbid I have a problem, will there be people to solve it, replace it, etc...

Thanks much
    Eric
    There will be support -->Nexus One | News and Updates

Google received the last shipment of Nexus Ones and when they are out, that is it. You shouldn't have an issue with your Nexus One. FroYo improves its performance and features drastically and you are getting a later model phone ( if that makes any difference ).

Welcome back! :nexusx:

Thanks Sheanzy...a TON

If my post(s)didn' ttell you, I worry bout a lot of crap like that
    I just want things perfect all the time

So I was told by my manager friend at Google Nexus that support will last only 90 days . Is that true?

That may be a little short?

Thanks Sheanzy...a TON

So I was told by my manager friend at Google Nexus that support will last only 90 days . Is that true?

It's okay to be worried. Unfortunately, things can't always be perfect. As far as the 90 day support goes, I'm not sure. Make sure to check the documents you receive with your phone and look for warranty information.

You should still receive the standard 1 year (i think ) warranty. Although they aren't going to be selling them from their store after the rest of the phones are sold, they will still be sold by partners in other countries.

When they are sold by other partners, will they be unlocked? More than likely, but someone may want to correct me.

I wouldn't worry about support. I haven't had any issues with my Nexus One and I received it in April. I've had no dust, random screen freezing, long-term batter problems, or any trouble at that.

Just check the documents that come with the phone regarding warranty information, that should tell you. =)

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Thanks Sheanzy...a TON

Phone Support or OS support cause they are two different things.
    Androidfied.

I guess you haven't seen some previous posts (thanks for the kindness about me being anxious)

Well, I too am certain it would come with a warranty.
    Honoring it, or with what ease is a different story

the reason I say you haven't seen what I posted...I have had 3 Nexus' and had to return each
    -one for direct dial phone function problem
    -speaker problem
    -cut out randomly at least once every other day, but I only had it a week, it was 2-3 times a day for one or two days

And then in the returning of the last one, it didnt take the quick 5-7 days to get the money that it took the first two times, it took over two weeks, pushing on 3, which is what it says, BUT it never took that long, nor is it supposed to as far as the google guys go

AHHHHH someone please help me
    My question to the google guy I know should have been...are you losing your job. Where will you be working?

I know that the warranty given only covers hardware. Am I right AndroidIsTheTruth?

Here is the warranty information shown on google: Warranty : Returns and warranty - Nexus One Help

Here is the PDF download regarding warranty coverage: http://static.googleusercontent.com/...e-warranty.pdf

Android...Thanks to you too. No, I didnt know what the difference is thanks
    I am basically talking.

1. If I need a phone, there will be a place somewhere where within a couple weeks, say, that, if it was in the first two weeks, I'd get a new phone, thru the same method OR if it was into the year Id get my refurb phone, or whatever they 'd wanna do, but basically I'd get one

2. I was talking about phone support as in, how to, or this doesn't work. What is OS support and how do you get it

So, Android and Sheanzy, as I have to know and people say, I am in a Nexus forum so there is going to be a push for this, but knowing my anxiety about past events and really needing things to go right. LOrd, I have had enough health things go wrong. knee ops, cancer. doing ok

with that and minimizing all my stress , would you get the phone
    sounds like, witout saying you guarantee it, sounds like you say it is kewl huh?
    thanksa lot

Android...Thanks to you too. No, I didnt know what the difference is thanks
    I am basically talking.

1. If I need a phone, there will be a place somewhere where within a couple weeks, say, that, if it was in the first two weeks, I'd get a new phone, thru the same method OR if it was into the year Id get my refurb phone, or whatever they 'd wanna do, but basically I'd get one

2. I was talking about phone support as in, how to, or this doesn't work. What is OS support and how do you get it

So, Android and Sheanzy, as I have to know and people say, I am in a Nexus forum so there is going to be a push for this, but knowing my anxiety about past events and really needing things to go right. LOrd, I have had enough health things go wrong. knee ops, cancer. doing ok

with that and minimizing all my stress , would you get the phone
    sounds like, witout saying you guarantee it, sounds like you say it is kewl huh?
    thanksa lot
    You sir, are one worried individual =). I say that with all kindness, so please don't take offense!

First off, I'm sorry to hear about your knee operation and cancer diagnosis. I wish you all the luck and I'm optimistic in your future. By being so worried , or not always open, you are likely to make a regretful choice in phones, or anything at that.

I know your past experiences with the Nexus weren't the luckiest, but I believe that if you received a GRADE A Nexus One, it will reduce the stress that you have in your life. As for me, that is the case! I have no issues and it is HIGHLY useful. More useful than my good old friend, iPhone 3GS :rofl3:.

Get the Nexus One. You will be supported. You will get future Android OS updates. You will most likely get them first because after all, the Nexus One is Google's flagship phone. You will have a top-notch processor, top notch camera, oh and a top notch community to help you with all your Nexus One needs...Just sayin =).:nexusx:

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    They probably talking about phone support as in hardware. I hope you find joy this time in the phone.
    Androidfied.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links