Syncing fb calendar

This is a discussion on Syncing fb calendar within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; So my mom got the samsung vibrant and that phone allows you to sync your facebook calendar with your google calendar...how can we do this? ...

Thread: Syncing fb calendar

Syncing fb calendar

So my mom got the samsung vibrant and that phone allows you to sync your facebook calendar with your google calendar...how can we do this?

I took a picture to show you what I mean.
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a59...e/79fd5d4b.jpg

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

any help ladies and gents?

The only way I'm aware of is a pain. I don't think I've tried since Froyo so maybe it's better... but the old way is to download the FB appointment and import it with Calendar. I do it on the desktop for ease (as opposed to on the phone itself) but it's not ideal.

Anybody know of a better way now?

so you have to do that for all your appointments? yea that is NOT idea lol. I'm talking about syncing the calendars. not just importing appointments, that is way too time consuming.

Maybe I don't quite understand... I have my standard GMail calendar, which syncs up nicely with my N1 - no need to do anything. Appointments made on the PC or phone are sync'd. The only thing I do with FB is get invites to events. I don't have a FB calendar per-se... just the event requests. So I have to import those requests manually.

I guess there's some FB calendar I'm not aware of.

That is what I mean. You have to import each event into your your Google calendar. That is what I'm trying to avoid.

If you look at the image in the OP, the Samsung Vibrant automatically sycs the FB events with the Google Calendar so that there is no need to import individual events.

That is what I'm trying to achieve.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links