What does everyone think?

This is a discussion on What does everyone think? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; At the risk of being repetitive please remember that the N1 will remain the only hardware that Google HAS EVER manufactured for retail And will ...

View Poll Results: Do you sometimes, frequently, or never use your mobile device while on the toilet?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • I sometimes use my smartphone or mobile device while going potty.

2 50.00%
  • I frequently share convos and do online browsing/shopping while sitting on the throne.

0 0%
  • Ewww.... That is gross. I would never use my stuff while doing my stuff.

1 25.00%
  • I am embarrased by this question and decline to answer citing my fifth ammendment rights.

1 25.00%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What does everyone think?

At the risk of being repetitive please remember that the N1 will remain the only hardware that Google HAS EVER manufactured for retail

And will probably be the ONLY HARDWARE MADE BY GOOGLE FOR END USERS

So I foresee Google giving the N1 The LONGEST ANDROID LIFELINE among all other phones

Incidentally HAS EVERYONE FORGOTTEN THAT ONLY WE HAVE FRF91? ??

So my humble suggestion is to

Keep The Faith!

In God & Google do I Trust.

Keep them the way they are. These are excellent forums with excellent members and Admin. Although the Nexus One's end-of-sales is upcoming I agree with aseems:

Quote Originally Posted by aseems View Post
    At the risk of being repetitive please remember that the N1 will remain the only hardware that Google HAS EVER manufactured for retail

And will probably be the ONLY HARDWARE MADE BY GOOGLE FOR END USERS

So I foresee Google giving the N1 The LONGEST ANDROID LIFELINE among all other phones

Incidentally HAS EVERYONE FORGOTTEN THAT ONLY WE HAVE FRF91? ??

So my humble suggestion is to

Keep The Faith!
    That is well said!

cxm
    For me personally, the whole reason why I have frequented this forum since my phone arrived in January is that it is specific to my device. I think it would be a great shame to see it folded into another forum. Provided there are still enough users to justify it being stand-alone, I would like to see things remain as they are.

keep it the way it is,the old saying "if it aint broken"springs to mind

Another vote for keeping this forum as it is. This place is my "home away from home" and has been a great source of learning and sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by tonybhoy View Post
    keep it the way it is,the old saying "if it aint broken"springs to mind
    Here! Here!

Cheers to that

I believe Google's already sold over half a million N1s
    And currently I think our member count is over 11k

They've reached the otherside of the world ... I'm case in point ... I've neither Tmo nor Art nor Verizon ... I use AIRTEL which has 136.6 million subscribers ... I kid you not.

So it's still worth it

Keep The Faith!

To be honest, I really dislike having to navigate to a "Nexus one" section in any forum.

Having this forum, i can post anything nexus one related and know that a nexus one owner will answer with his or her experience.

Cool

Okay so we can agree with Andy that Google has failed to change the market dynamic and doesn't want to antagonise its 'partners' thereby reverting back to its B2B approach for the Android platform

SO WHERE WILL THE 500K N1 USERS GO FOR HELP???

HTC???
    (HTC's probable response) - We have improved on the N1 that the world's greatest IT Engineers designed ... that is HTC DESIRE (HD) ... Why don't you 'upgrade'?

I DON'T THINK SO!!!

I'm sticking to my 500k gunslingers on NexusOneForum.net

We could be seeing more new members here once the Google has setup their retail channels and the online store closes.

1) For a lot of folks this will be a brand new phone they see in-store.
    2) On contract, the prices will be more affordable than buying outright online.
    3) If the retail channels are large enough, the N1 will be more visible outside the US/UK/Canada.

And I agree with keyplyr's comments above. The specialized nature of this forum is one of it's biggest strengths.

Great feedback gang! Keep it coming!

Again, to be clear: There is no immediate plan to take ANY action at this time. And, to be certain, I love this place, and I'm very proud of the group we've assembled here! This is by far the best behaved, most helpful forum I've ever participated in, and I'm VERY proud of that fact.

I'm just gathering information for the forum owners (even though they didn't ask for it) to help them evaluate things. So don't hold back, the rest of you. Tell us how you feel and why.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links