What does everyone think?

This is a discussion on What does everyone think? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Please keep the Forum alive...

View Poll Results: Do you sometimes, frequently, or never use your mobile device while on the toilet?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • I sometimes use my smartphone or mobile device while going potty.

2 50.00%
  • I frequently share convos and do online browsing/shopping while sitting on the throne.

0 0%
  • Ewww.... That is gross. I would never use my stuff while doing my stuff.

1 25.00%
  • I am embarrased by this question and decline to answer citing my fifth ammendment rights.

1 25.00%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What does everyone think?

Please keep the Forum alive

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Krew View Post
    Please keep the Forum alive
    Dear Krew, I am in complete agreement with you (see all the reasons i have given)
    just a small request for you to be more active, if you really care for this forum

Keep the Faith!
    Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    Take the poll, and post up your thoughts. We want to know how you feel.
    I need a place to get information on leading-edge, unlocked/unbranded Android devices.

The N1 was a first and foremost concept: running Android, small slate, removable batteries, unlocked, highly configurable, etc... Your forum would be a great place to track its evolution.

1) If my N1 were to need immediate replacement (damaged/stolen phone) what should I buy? Is there a device other than the N1 to which I could restore (including my apps)? Who are the best vendors for unlocked devices? Alternately, what would "unlocking" a subsidized Android phone imply?

2) In my experience, barring accidents, phones lasted 2-3 years. More recently the pace of development has accelerated to a level where I expect I'll upgrade in less than 2 years. I'll track HTC, but I hear/read great things on lots of devices. I would be happy to receive digests comparing what manufacturers have to offer, keeping in mind that I bought a N1 for a reason (running *pure* Android, small slate with touchscreen, unlocked)

My first post, yeah!.. Lets keep this forum going the way it is. Very informative especially with any new updates that we get. Not to mention the many ill informed freaking out over the end of online sales.

<stands on desk>
    "Oh Captain! My Captain!"

Translation: Keep the forum the way it is!
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

I agree with the majority of posters to keep it as a stand-alone forum. I would not want to be part of a ATTDroids and TMODroids forum since that is only US carrier specific. Now maybe if it were an AWS forum or something like that I may consider that as a possible option.

Any way to combine it into xda-developers?

Quote Originally Posted by erasable View Post

That is a definite NO. XDA caters to a very different crowd than we do.

And we don't own XDA...:rofl3:

Quote Originally Posted by erasable View Post
    xda developers is a convoluted and confusing forum
    Meant primarily for app developers and not smart phone users

In addition... It's filled with very rude people who continually are trying to show off

I'd want it to be a stand-alone forum, but I understand that if traffic is on the decline you will feel the need to change something.

But I'd just like to take some time to praise the site, the moderators and members of this forum. This has been my one stop source for all information regarding the Nexus one. I remember stumbling on this site when I was thinking about getting one and have never looked back since. Even though I was familiar with android (I had a G1 before) but I learnt so many tips and tricks from this site.

It is a great community here and would be a shame to lose that.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links