What does everyone think?

This is a discussion on What does everyone think? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Ain't it?...

View Poll Results: Do you sometimes, frequently, or never use your mobile device while on the toilet?

4. You may not vote on this poll
  • I sometimes use my smartphone or mobile device while going potty.

2 50.00%
  • I frequently share convos and do online browsing/shopping while sitting on the throne.

0 0%
  • Ewww.... That is gross. I would never use my stuff while doing my stuff.

1 25.00%
  • I am embarrased by this question and decline to answer citing my fifth ammendment rights.

1 25.00%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: What does everyone think?

Metro Atlanta
    55 times
    Ain't it?

Thank you!!

I agree the N1 is turning into a senior citizen of the top end smartphonw community(Still a GREAT phone though) si I see your situation w/ the forum.
    I think you should make the forum strictly Nexus related (Nexus One,S,Prime)
    Between those three devices & the Support from the Dev. Community for them there'll be plenty to discuss for a LONG time.:nexusx:

I'd agree. The Nexus line is staying, and the next Nexus device will have support questions, and keeping this as a General Nexus forum will keep information flowing and supported long after the original N1 is gone. Must say, for a "senior citizen" it's still kicking ass. My next device will be a Nexus, whomever is tapped to create it and I'll be here with that device too. Cheers!:nexusx:

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links