What does everyone think?

This is a discussion on What does everyone think? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; As it's become apparent that the Nexus is nearing end-of-life status, we're thinking about where to go with this place, if anywhere. We've just started ...

View Poll Results: Do you sometimes, frequently, or never use your mobile device while on the toilet?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • I sometimes use my smartphone or mobile device while going potty.

2 50.00%
  • I frequently share convos and do online browsing/shopping while sitting on the throne.

0 0%
  • Ewww.... That is gross. I would never use my stuff while doing my stuff.

1 25.00%
  • I am embarrased by this question and decline to answer citing my fifth ammendment rights.

1 25.00%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What does everyone think?

What does everyone think?

As it's become apparent that the Nexus is nearing end-of-life status, we're thinking about where to go with this place, if anywhere.

We've just started a couple of other fora, ATTDroids.com and TMODroids.com, and we could pretty easily fold this place into those two at an appropriate time. Of course we'd have sections devoted specifically to the N1's at each, if we go this way.

Or, do you think we'd be able to survive as a stand-alone entity? If so, for how long?

Take the poll, and post up your thoughts. We want to know how you feel.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I don't think that end-of-sales is anything close to end-of-life. Look at Windows XP as an example.

I'd keep things the way they are for a while at least. But that's just me.

Actually, I agree with you Beer. I don't expect any decision like this to be made for quite a while. But in the interest of planning, I thought it best to ask.

Thanks for being so fast to reply. And don't forget to check the poll.

Model specific discussions are the strength of these forums. Mixing them in with all the other Android phone models that ATT and TMO offer will greatly diminish the value of why people come to this, or any other discussion forum - to ask questions specific to their phone.

I love the forum the way it is. I would hate to see mixed with all the other Android forums
    One Nexus To Rule Them All!

Please keep things the way they are :-)

This site has been the major source of my N1 when I needed to find a quick answers. Please keep it the way it is! I hate to see mixed in with other android devices.

Keep it the way it is. There will be more desserts on the tray from Google, and as the (persay) "Flagship" of Android, I would think that N1 will get the updates first. So with that, it will be helpfull to all users of N1 to have a specific and dedicated forum.

sales may not have been through the roof, so traffic here prolly isn't either, but the N1 is a very important phone to Googles plan and is their test base for their ideas. The N1 is very unique and important phone in this regard.
    A stand alone forum makes a better suit for all the different discussions with the phone. I probably wouldn't merge over with the forum if it went.
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

At the risk of being repetitive please remember that the N1 will remain the only hardware that Google HAS EVER manufactured for retail

And will probably be the ONLY HARDWARE MADE BY GOOGLE FOR END USERS

So I foresee Google giving the N1 The LONGEST ANDROID LIFELINE among all other phones

Incidentally HAS EVERYONE FORGOTTEN THAT ONLY WE HAVE FRF91? ??

So my humble suggestion is to

Keep The Faith!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links