2.2 with ERE27 radio image?

This is a discussion on 2.2 with ERE27 radio image? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi all, I'm trying to resolve continuing stability issues I'm having with 2.2 FRF91. They pretty much all went away went I put the phone ...

Thread: 2.2 with ERE27 radio image?

2.2 with ERE27 radio image?

Hi all,

I'm trying to resolve continuing stability issues I'm having with 2.2 FRF91. They pretty much all went away went I put the phone in airplane mode so I figured that it was something wrong with the radio.

Since I was stable with ERE27, I figured I'd flash the ERE27 radio image on top of the standard FRF91 build using fastboot.

So far so good, "About Phone" now shows this:

Android Version: 2.2
    Baseband Version: 32.34.00.22U_4.03.00.21_2

Kernel Version: 2.6.32.9-27227-g3c98b0d
    android-build@apa26 #1

Build number
    FRF91

With the old baseband version.

Assuming this is stable, does anyone have any idea if this is a bad idea? Are the baseband, kernel and OS build fairly independent?

Thanks!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Abs
    What sort of issues are you having with the FRF91 radio?

Ever since I upgraded to FRF91, I am also getting issues regarding reception. Where as soon as I go into a no coverage area, it does not reconnect to the network when avaliable? I have also got issues where it shows full reception bars, but phone says "Emergency Calls Only".

This has only occured since the FRF91....

Have your issues been resolved by flashing the old radio?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links