How long until the Nexus One runs out??

This is a discussion on How long until the Nexus One runs out?? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; My parents are being super lame and thinking that it's not worth it or that it's too expensive (even after I already explained that the ...

Thread: How long until the Nexus One runs out??

How long until the Nexus One runs out??

My parents are being super lame and thinking that it's not worth it or that it's too expensive (even after I already explained that the unlocked one is cheaper than the contract one over the long run). I already told them that they were going to stop selling them soon, but they still don't want to get it. My birthday is coming up in August, and there still may be a chance, but how long do you think this last shipment of Nexus One's will last? Does anyone know exactly how many are in this last shipment?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Nope, don't realy know when they will run out. But there is always ebay.
    One Nexus To Rule Them All!

if you can't afford the phone yourself, don't buy it. there's no point in calling your parents super lame just because they don't spoil you. kids these days...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links