Change theme on my Nexus One?

This is a discussion on Change theme on my Nexus One? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi. I have a N1, and i like it. I'm new to both android and touch phones in general. However, the other day, I saw ...

Thread: Change theme on my Nexus One?

Change theme on my Nexus One?

Hi.

I have a N1, and i like it. I'm new to both android and touch phones in general. However, the other day, I saw my friends new HTC "Desire", and could see there was a lot of differences. His OS version was 2.1, I have just updated mine to 2.2. Actually, the HTC repair service updated mine for me, while fixing it (the screen went black suddenly). I've seen several screenshots of different android home screens and ROMs, and I would like to know if its possible to change the theme of my N1 with OS ver 2.2?

I.e, I really like the weather/clock widget that's located on the main home screen of the "Desire". I liked the moving backgroud as well. Once i tried to download the "Beautiful Weather and Clock" application from market, but I can't since i live in Norway, and here we don't have access to the paid apps yet.

Is the weather/clock thing on the Desire the same as the Beautiful thing? Is this the only way for me to get this app/widget?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You can buy Beautiful Widgets on App Brain, an alternative android market if you don't have access to the regular market from your country. Beautiful Widgets - Android app on AppBrain

Read their homepage too, AppBrain - the best Android apps and games on the Android market They have an app similar to the Market for installing/uninstalling other apps.

Beautiful Widgets is a bit different from the Sense UI version on the Desire because HTC stopped them from distributing an exact copy, but you won't be disappointed. Once you get it there are a TON of downloadable skins for it. You can download them right from BW too, and always seem to be adding more.

May I also suggest if you like HTC sense you install launcher pro. Has the "expose" features.

Quote Originally Posted by adztaylor View Post
    May I also suggest if you like HTC sense you install launcher pro. Has the "expose" features.
    Hm, ok. What is the "expose" features?

I can't get the Beautiful Widgets application, or any other paid apps, on AppBrain either. I think they block my IP, since Norway is outside the area where Android applications is sold. Damn it, its so frustrating. People are talking about it, some has even started to swap their N1s and other Androids for iPhones, just because of the Market vs. iTunes.

Is there no way we can get this? Maybe if I think of this the next time im in France or something, I can download it from there.

Balls.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links