My 1 week experience w/ n1

This is a discussion on My 1 week experience w/ n1 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Difference is you do not have to copy & paste in an iphone. You just delete want you do not want to send & shoot. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My 1 week experience w/ n1

Difference is you do not have to copy & paste in an iphone. You just delete want you do not want to send & shoot.
    Cheers mate!!

@dlff

Thanks to you, I haven't notice about it. Now I feel stupid, how to edit before forwarding?

Is there any email apps that can just delete and forward? K9 Mail can do that?

Quote Originally Posted by eZdoesit View Post
    regarding the fwd emails, that does suck, I havent tried it yet. hopefully enough people will complain about it and it will be fixed with gingerbread.
    I hope this feature will NOT be fixed!!!! If I receive a forwarded email, I expect to receive it in its integrality. This is for me a big big big plus with gmail.

No better way for misunderstanding than a forwarded email which is taken out of its context and heavily edited.

If I receive a forwarded written letter, I don't expect anybody to take scissors to cut bits of it and put the rest together with tapes. If someone wants to inform me of only part of an email, he can cut and paste. At least, I know that I don't have the full message.

Jim

i agree jim. the feature of not able to edit a message that is being forwarded is a security feature. the e-mail's integrity should not be changed or edited if being forwarded. iphone is for kids and teenagers, there's not much security required in their forwarded messages. same thing with NTNL access. apple doesnt care if there is a security breach in microsoft sharepoint accesses. they have kept NTNL access wide open in their browser. Scumbags.

I do not mean to edit the content of the email. I mean the originality of the email. Is only polite to delete the source of the email when you want to forward an email to someone.
    Cheers mate!!

Quote Originally Posted by dhotiram View Post
    i agree jim. the feature of not able to edit a message that is being forwarded is a security feature. the e-mail's integrity should not be changed or edited if being forwarded. iphone is for kids and teenagers, there's not much security required in their forwarded messages. same thing with NTNL access. apple doesnt care if there is a security breach in microsoft sharepoint accesses. they have kept NTNL access wide open in their browser. Scumbags.
    Well, now that I know why. I won't mind at all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links