swype

This is a discussion on swype within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; So are you guys saying that Swype is now sending out notifications of their new (beta) Swype Lite? I'm on their beta testing list. I ...

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: swype

So are you guys saying that Swype is now sending out notifications of their new (beta) Swype Lite? I'm on their beta testing list. I just re-installed the latest installer, but I'm still getting the 10MB+ non-lite Swype...

Update: Never mind. I got it. When you are prompted with which version to install, I thought the choices English and Spanish. In actuality, it's asking you if you want "Swype Beta Full (10M)" or "Swype Beta English/Spanish (2.5M)".

Are you guys using some sort of App2SD on your rooted phones to achieve such low byte size? After I installed mine, I'm still seeing 3.92MB with no option to move to SD card.

I've never been able to move Swype to the SD card. It hasn't been an option that they've built into the app...a step that is needed for unrooted A2SD to work.

BTW, it's showing as 4.16MB on my unrooted phone.

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    I've never been able to move Swype to the SD card. It hasn't been an option that they've built into the app...a step that is needed for unrooted A2SD to work.

BTW, it's showing as 4.16MB on my unrooted phone.
    Mine shows up as 4.16 MB on my unrooted Nexus One too.

I'm rooted so it's storing on the sd card automatically. It is possible to store apps on the sd card not being rooted, but it requires a pc and some adb commands. I used this method before I had rooted. I believe that method is posted on this forum, just need to search it. :nexusx:

Here's the discussion with the information I had used to force the apps to the sd card for unrooted N1. http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...apps-sd-2.html

[PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    passed it on to my friends. thanks
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links