swype

This is a discussion on swype within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by N1David Frustrating with this is trying to swype "it" it always gives me "out" as the first option. Anyone know if adjusting ...

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: swype

Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    Frustrating with this is trying to swype "it" it always gives me "out" as the first option.
    Anyone know if adjusting a setting will help this? I have tried and maybe just didn't get the right combination of settings as I can't find a way to stop it.
    And another word..."morning" it always gives me "mourning" as the first choice. I have even highlighted "mourning" and hit the delete key but that didn't help.

i got annoyed with it too. i was going back and fixing too many words. i think the swiftkey beta keyboard has the best predictive text and maybe slightly slower than swype on random sentences, i think it works a lot better

This morning swype just did not want to work for me. I am back to using Smart Keyboard Pro now.

This morning swype just did not want to work for me. I am back to using Smart Keyboard Pro now.
    I got an e-mail from swype saying that you need to update the application as the other version beta ended and will no longer work after the update.

Just go to the website and re-send the download link http://beta.swype.com/

--> Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED

--> ...a Gingerbread ROM

- Our handicapped puppy -

*Follow me on Twitter

EASY ROOT + CUSTOM KERNEL FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS ----> HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Sheanzy View Post
    I got an e-mail from swype saying that you need to update the application as the other version beta ended and will no longer work after the update.

Just go to the website and re-send the download link Swype | Text Input for Screens
    For those of us who didnt actually get the beta from the website (I got my apk from google ) will someone upload the apk for the UPDATED version of swype installer and post a link on here?? :D Please?

Quote Originally Posted by Sheanzy View Post

Just go to the website and re-send the download link Swype | Text Input for Screens
    Oops, sorry, I have already updated to their new beta version. What I meant by not working is every other word I tried to swype today just came out wrong. I text for work and texting out the day's itinerary using the app that couldn't even get Redondo right (It kept giving me Trevino) got to be very nerve wracking. Sorry for the confustion.

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Yeah I was having HUGE problems but I moved the sensitivity to half point. I guess it defaulted different with the upgrade. I haven't have any problems since.
    Androidfied.

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    Yeah I was having HUGE problems but I moved the sensitivity to half point. I guess it defaulted different with the upgrade. I haven't have any problems since.
    Thanks, I changed mine to the half way point.

1 0r 2?

The only (and MOST) Awesome feature is that swype has brought back single hand mobility..

Some of us believe a phone should be held in one hand... not cradled in two

To Swype

(with due Thanks to Darth SliceBurgSlim)

You have to register with Swype. If not you are unable to download the app. I had an updated version installed 2 days ago. IMHO, I have tried other numerous keyboards & Swype is still the best keyboard out there.
    Cheers mate!!

When the hell is this crap going to go public? Ridiculous how long it's been in beta. When I used it it worked perfectly fine. Lets see some progress ffs.
    [ROM] Cyanogen 7 Nightly's - I've accepted that I crackflash, no rehab center is open yet... -
    [Radio]Korean Radio 5.08.00.04
    I've tried Nexus S, MT4G, and G2, and I just can't find a phone that surpasses the Nexus One. Hard to believe this came out almost a year ago and it's still top of the line. :nexusx:

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links