Where Are The Batteries?

This is a discussion on Where Are The Batteries? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I was going to buy one today, but they are gone just like the phones? There was no warning on this. I sure hope I ...

Thread: Where Are The Batteries?

Where Are The Batteries?

I was going to buy one today, but they are gone just like the phones? There was no warning on this. I sure hope I can find a real N1 unused Battery somewhere, because mine is already dying on me.

I was shocked that this not only happened so quickly, but that there are no batteries left. SHAME ON YOU GOOGLE!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Well. I just got my answer. There will be NO MORE ACCESSORIES sold by google. It's all after market now.

This is VERY bothersome news.

Maybe not thru google.. but I just clicked on the Nexus One store above and went to batteries and well.. you can buy one.. just wont be a actual 'Google' battery. Many places still sell accessories for the N1.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Munchausen View Post
    Maybe not thru google.. but I just clicked on the Nexus One store above and went to batteries and well.. you can buy one.. just wont be a actual 'Google' battery. Many places still sell accessories for the N1.
    That's all fine and dandy, but I'll be paying over twice the price for not the real thing. That doesn't cut it.

What about the HTC Desire's battery, won't that work in the N1 since their essentially the same phone?

Quote Originally Posted by Gedi77 View Post
    What about the HTC Desire's battery, won't that work in the N1 since their essentially the same phone?
    Possible, but that phone is not available in the US yet to my knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by dudewithaplan View Post
    I was going to buy one today, but they are gone just like the phones? There was no warning on this. I sure hope I can find a real N1 unused Battery somewhere, because mine is already dying on me.

I was shocked that this not only happened so quickly, but that there are no batteries left. SHAME ON YOU GOOGLE!

Dude, your phones under warranty right? Why not call HTC and explain to them how your battery is not keeping up with the charge, assuming you have done factory reset to see if it rectify the battery depletion issue. That's what I did, called htc and rant on at them(in a nice manner of course). Today, I received my battery replacement. Try htc first before shelling out $$ on a battery in which manufacture should replace under warranty, and the N1 isn't even a year yet. Good luck with that!

Thaks Blackstar. That's a good idea. Right now I'm it's a normal occurrence for mine to be at 50% - 60% by noon with average use. I've had it since Feb 4th.

Thanks

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links