Rip Nexus One Jan 5 2010-July 21 2010

This is a discussion on Rip Nexus One Jan 5 2010-July 21 2010 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; here to you old friend...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rip Nexus One Jan 5 2010-July 21 2010

Rip Nexus One Jan 5 2010-July 21 2010

here to you old friend

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Really.. from all the differ websites saying that the N1 is dead.. really.. now I can see a headline saying that the N1 cannot be bought thru the google website or something like that.. but for a dead phone..

Hmmm it starts.. look I can still make/recieve calls.. get the internet/wi-fi fine.. google maps/buzz and all the apps work fine.. wow I even still get updates. For a 'DEAD' phone it seems to be alive to me.. just cause one cannot purchase something thru a website dose not make it dead. That must mean if I want to buy.. ohh a Ipad thru Frys and look.. I can't since they do not sell it online..must mean the Ipad is dead.

Google will still push updates etc etc for the N1..Odds are still have some tech crew for calls etc. I wish that people that do write ups for Papers/Internet blogs/sites etc would learn to word things right instead of trying to grab a headline that is SOOOO far off.

But the N1 will still be around for quite a while..and a note..it seems slowly that the newer android phones comming out have problems of their own to. There is no such thing as a perfect cell phone..never will be. Be happy with what you have if it works for ya

Yes google will not sell their phone thru their website..but there are other ways to buy a N1 still. Ugggh people.

Funny that the best phone on the market (not being facetious, it dominates all benchmarks), and the phone every other is currently compared to is now dead.

Note to providers: this could be you, if you weren't so greedy to lock-down your products and fill them with bloatware.

Quote Originally Posted by kalikokyle View Post
    here to you old friend
    Life cut short.... like a rock star.....

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Goggles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kalikokyle View Post
    here to you old friend
    Life cut short.... like a rock star.....
    ...and there will always be N1 sightings even 5 yrs from now.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Munchausen View Post
    Really.. from all the differ websites saying that the N1 is dead.. really.. now I can see a headline saying that the N1 cannot be bought thru the google website or something like that.. but for a dead phone..

Hmmm it starts.. look I can still make/recieve calls.. get the internet/wi-fi fine.. google maps/buzz and all the apps work fine.. wow I even still get updates. For a 'DEAD' phone it seems to be alive to me.. just cause one cannot purchase something thru a website dose not make it dead. That must mean if I want to buy.. ohh a Ipad thru Frys and look.. I can't since they do not sell it online..must mean the Ipad is dead.

Google will still push updates etc etc for the N1..Odds are still have some tech crew for calls etc. I wish that people that do write ups for Papers/Internet blogs/sites etc would learn to word things right instead of trying to grab a headline that is SOOOO far off.

But the N1 will still be around for quite a while..and a note..it seems slowly that the newer android phones comming out have problems of their own to. There is no such thing as a perfect cell phone..never will be. Be happy with what you have if it works for ya

Yes google will not sell their phone thru their website..but there are other ways to buy a N1 still. Ugggh people.

say it with me the nexus one is dead!!!!

face the facts explain how can you buy a new n1 other than in the uk? Noone in the usa carry the phone.

its dead because its been discontinued just like the kin which we all agree is dead. once something is discontinued it is considered "dead" in technology language.

When you break your n1 and want another n1 you wont be able to find it they will replace it with something similar. Google is shutting down support for the n1 that's why everyone is saying the nexus one is "dead"

N1 will last till the gingerbread update then after that its on life support

I agree Google overestimated it's MARKETING prowess in pricing, placing and promoting
    the N1 and was unable to "Change the Market dynamic"

BUT BUT BUT

Please DO NOT understimate the TECHNLOGICAL prowess of either the N1 or the engineers who designed it....

If Google understands anything it is LONG TAIL EVOLUTION

So I don't worry about N1 becoming redundant atleast for the next 5 years...

Keep the Faith...

God & Google Know!

Aw MAN, I thought they'd continue to sell the dock and car/gps dock after they ran outta phone stock.

Now where am I supposed to get an OEM dock for my N1... if i ever get it back from HTC?

further proving my point nexus one is dead all accessories are third parties

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links