Google Voice question...don't want to make a choice with every call to call with GV

This is a discussion on Google Voice question...don't want to make a choice with every call to call with GV within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I have an N1 with TMobile. I have Google Voice on my mobile. Every time I make a call, a box appears asking if I ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Google Voice question...don't want to make a choice with every call to call with GV

Angry Google Voice question...don't want to make a choice with every call to call with GV

I have an N1 with TMobile.
    I have Google Voice on my mobile.

Every time I make a call, a box appears asking if I want to place the call with Google Voice, or call without Google Voice.

How do I remove that message and go back to the default so that every call is placed through my carrier and NOT GV?

This is interfering with the bluetooth in my car and I need to fix it ASAP!!

Thanks in advance for your help...I've been trying for days and can't figure it out!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Open Google Voice > Settings > Making Calls > Do not use GV to make any calls.

easy delete google voice

fiercefire

I did not see that option...please provide a link if possile. Wher do I open Google Voice to do this?I went onto settings in my phone and online..help!! Thanks so much!!

fiercefire

FOUND IT!! Thanks. I went to the Google Voice ap on my phone in downloads, but not the "voice" ap which is where it is!!

Whew! Now, one more question since you';re so good...

RE. My bluetooth on N1 phone to my car...I'm trying to get my contacts in my car NAV system...my phone said connection succcesful, but not paired.

What can I do to "pair" so that I can get my contacts into my car's bluetooth NAV system via my N1?

Thanks again!!

Bluetooth devices often require a password. Default is usually 0000 or 1234.

Go to your phone's settings > Wireless & Network > Bluetooth settings > long press on your nav system > pair, then enter password.

Note, the default password for your car may be different. Check your owner's manual.

* and yes, Voice, is google's Instant Messenger

fiercefire

For setup, It did prompt for my passkey and it took the 0000.

Then I went to "contacts", import/export, share visible contacts, bluetooth, it then scans and a message below says paired, but not connected.

When a call comes in, it does answer through my car's nav system, and I can place calls as well on it.

I just cant seem to get my contacts in. Am I trying in the right place as mentioned above?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marzano4u View Post
    For setup, It did prompt for my passkey and it took the 0000.

Then I went to "contacts", import/export, share visible contacts, bluetooth, it then scans and a message below says paired, but not connected.

When a call comes in, it does answer through my car's nav system, and I can place calls as well on it.

I just cant seem to get my contacts in. Am I trying in the right place as mentioned above?

thanks
    Sounds right, and since you can place calls though it, it should be connected right. There may be some setting in your car to import them. Not sure on that end.

Thanks for trying!!

You'll probably have to build the address book in your car manually. I've got an '04 Acura and I can't transfer the phone book. I've been too lazy to build them in, so I just speak the phone number rather than the name. Besides, I figure this way it keeps my mind sharper by having to remember numbers I frequently call.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links