Navigation Question

This is a discussion on Navigation Question within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi All I live in Winnipeg and from the normal Google search bar I can say Navigate to and it will give me voice directions ...

Thread: Navigation Question

Navigation Question

Hi All
    I live in Winnipeg and from the normal Google search bar I can say Navigate to and it will give me voice directions etc. When I put the phone in the car dock that I got with the phone and hit Navigate it tells me that Navigation is not avail in my area but will give me a route but no turn by turn directions. Pulling what little hair I have left out over this. Thanks in advance for any help. I just got a Data only plan from Rogers today so I could use this feature.
    Dave
    Phone has 2.2 upgrade

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

That's weird. Since you can get turn-by-turn without the car mode, what would happen if you chose to exit car mode and then just used navigation the way it works for you?

I live in Niagara Falls, ON and my Navigation is working perfectly. Can't wait for Navigon in August

Nav Problem

Problem fixed. Took battery and sim out overnight and in morning made sure phone was charged. Took it for a drive and everything ok. I had a look at that Nav. program and it looks pretty good. If there wasn't a droid tablet coming out soon I would probably buy an I pad and use it for navigation. Thanks for responding
    Dave

my problem with the navi, is that when im using it, its fine. but when i try to exit car mode, 90% of the time when i hit the button, it scrolls to the right instead of exiting. the only way to remedy it, is to turn the screen off and turn it back on then hit exit car mode and it takes me back to the launcher pro home screen.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links