novel use for google voice search

This is a discussion on novel use for google voice search within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; In case you haven't seen it before - use to google voice search to calculate and convert Android's Voice-Activated Search Is an Awesome Calculator and ...

Thread: novel use for google voice search

novel use for google voice search

In case you haven't seen it before - use to google voice search to calculate and convert

Android's Voice-Activated Search Is an Awesome Calculator and Conversion Tool

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

That is cool. How do you set your search soft key to default to voice search?
    I'm using Launcher Pro thinking it'd be there, but I didn't see it.

Try long pressing it and then there should be options and you pick from them.
    One Nexus To Rule Them All!

That did it, thank you!

No problem. That's one of my favorite features.
    One Nexus To Rule Them All!

Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    That did it, thank you!
    I also love the navigation feature with the voice search. Longpress the search button and say "Navigate to McDonalds" and just wait..don't press anything else and BOOM! You'll get the directions to the closest McDonalds.

**This poster is in no way connected to McDonald's Corp. Anyone who choses to navigate to McDonald's does so at their own risk. The poster is not responsible for any weight or health problems, as well as any self confidence issues resulting from the mentioned problems suffered by the customer.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Quote Originally Posted by cxm View Post
    In case you haven't seen it before - use to google voice search to calculate and convert

Android's Voice-Activated Search Is an Awesome Calculator and Conversion Tool
    Excellent! Thanks for posting this great tip. Never would have known it otherwise. I really love this phone.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links