so now the nexus one is no more

This is a discussion on so now the nexus one is no more within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; what do you think tmobile will replace the phone with once I lose or brake my phone a year from now? I have insurance through ...

Thread: so now the nexus one is no more

so now the nexus one is no more

what do you think tmobile will replace the phone with once I lose or brake my phone a year from now? I have insurance through tmobile Im thinking the samsung vibrant

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by kalikokyle View Post
    what do you think tmobile will replace the phone with once I lose or brake my phone a year from now? I have insurance through tmobile Im thinking the samsung vibrant
    you have insurance on the n1 through t-mobile? I didn't know you could do that
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

I have it too!

Quote Originally Posted by johnny cizzle View Post
    you have insurance on the n1 through t-mobile? I didn't know you could do that
    I also have the insurance from TMO

Think Positive!! Don't count on loosing or breaking your phone a year from now.

Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    Think Positive!! Don't count on loosing or breaking your phone a year from now.

just looking towards the future my friend:russian_roulette:

Seems Droid owners are in a similar situation already
    Asurion No Longer Replacing DROIDs for DROIDs, Production Stopped by Motorola - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

Sad to say, but give the carrier or insurance company the option and it would probably be replaced with new but cheaper (i.e. inferior) Android device

Junior Member AndroidFan_nexusone's Avatar
    Makes me really happy that I never got around to returning the one I double purchased off of ebay. I really love this phone!

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidFan View Post
    Makes me really happy that I never got around to returning the one I double purchased off of ebay. I really love this phone!
    Maybe I should cancel my insurance since I have a never been opened Fender Mytouch that I was going to try to make some $$ off of. It looks like (on ebay anyway) I'll be lucky to get my money back on it.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links