Nexus One "LCD" screens on Ebay? Wtf?

This is a discussion on Nexus One "LCD" screens on Ebay? Wtf? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; OEM New HTC Google Nexus One LCD Display Screen USA on eBay.ca (item 220626912468 end time 23-Jul-10 13:43:03 EDT) Have you guys seen this? I ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nexus One "LCD" screens on Ebay? Wtf?

Nexus One "LCD" screens on Ebay? Wtf?

OEM New HTC Google Nexus One LCD Display Screen USA on eBay.ca (item 220626912468 end time 23-Jul-10 13:43:03 EDT)

Have you guys seen this? I don't get it... The Nexus One has an AMOLED screen, not LCD. It even mentions a backlight...

"This listing is for an OEM and Brand New Replacement LCD Display Screen with backlight for Google Nexus One"

This has to be a scam right? Or is it possible to put an LCD screen in the N1? Also, I don't know why there are many multiples of the same listing, but I'm not all that eBay savvy lately...
    Nexus One: "Hold it any way you want to!"

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

they must be waiting for someone dumb enough to spend $1000 on an 'lcd' version of our screen.

wtf

:S well, I did read on engadget that the Desire will be using SLCD screens because the AMOLED supplies are scarce. Maybe its the Desire LCDs?

i got a new nexus one as well as kept my release n1 and the new one uses a sony lcd. it doesn't even look close to the same
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

in fact if you got your phone in june there is a good chance yours has a lcd too
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

So, if I'm reading you guys correctly, this IS a genuine replacement screen for the Nexus?

I'm especially glad that I have the original AMOLED now...
    Nexus One: "Hold it any way you want to!"

Quote Originally Posted by johnny cizzle View Post
    in fact if you got your phone in june there is a good chance yours has a lcd too
    Is there someplace on the web that compares the two?

I didn't know that any actually got built with LCD.

i got a new nexus one as well as kept my release n1 and the new one uses a sony lcd. it doesn't even look close to the same
    Wow, didn't realize they started to do it with the N1 too! That's good to know.

We're getting the HTC Desire very soon in Canada and it will have Sony Super LCD instead of AMOLED too. :\

Which of the screens do you like better?

The seller is not legit. They carry non-oem stuff and advertise it as OEM. I just recently purchased a digitizer for my brother's phone.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links