cracked N1

This is a discussion on cracked N1 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; hi, I had my nexus one screen broken; the touch still working but the image is not displayed clearly. I live outside USA where there ...

Thread: cracked N1

cracked N1

hi,

I had my nexus one screen broken; the touch still working but the image is not displayed clearly. I live outside USA where there is no supporter for nexus one. So I need to order the required spare part to fix my device either by me or by technician. I don't want to send my phone to be repaired then wait until get it back so it will spend a lot of time and money. I found the below link where i can buy spare part but Im not sure which one I can order: LCD or touch panel? the image is not displayed properly but the touch still working!!!

Google Nexus One Touch Panel

if there is better seller for nexus one spare parts where I can find it cheaper please send me the link.

Also can i use amnia2 or htc desire screens or LCD'S for nexus on?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I have no ideal where to get parts. I would send it to HTC takes longer but done right and with warranty.
    One Nexus To Rule Them All!

that is why you send it in, because YOU don't know whats broken. It could be just the top panel, could be both...
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links