Weather & Toggle Widget update issues

This is a discussion on Weather & Toggle Widget update issues within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Not sure when this started but whenever I go to Market / Downloads on my N1 Weather & Toggle Widget is listed under Currently Downloading. ...

Thread: Weather & Toggle Widget update issues

Unhappy Weather & Toggle Widget update issues

Not sure when this started but whenever I go to Market / Downloads on my N1 Weather & Toggle Widget is listed under Currently Downloading. It say Downloading... and the bars moving but it never downloads. If I select it the only option is cancel download. I choose cancel download I get an error "Sorry! The application Market (process com.android.vending) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." under that is the Force Close button. I hit that and it goes back to the Market mainpage. When I select the downloads tag, yup! the same thing. its a continious loop no matter if I power cycle the phone, or clear data and or cache from the app. Now here's the good part, I uninstalled the Weather & Toggle Widget (purchased) and the Toggle add-on and re-booted and it still does the same thing. I can't re-download it cuz it thinks its always downloading. Oh, all other app can be updated normally, the Weather & Toggle Widget app just keeps scrolling away... I would greatly apprecieate any help.
    N1 /non-rooted /ATT/2.2

tx George

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Howdy Goerge and welcome to the forum!

Try clearing the cache in the Market app:
    Settings->Applications-Manage Applications->All->Market->Clear Cache and reboot. If this doesn't work, try Clear Data. Reboot the phone after each attempt and see if this solves the problem. G'Luck!

Awesome alphawave7! that did it. i've been banging my head for days on this one but I did what you suggested and re-installed and all is well now!! tx, i was on the verge of a factory reset ...whew!

Happy to help, and glad it worked! :D

i like fancy widget a lot better but its not available on the market anymore

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links