micro sd 32g question

This is a discussion on micro sd 32g question within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; how can I force all downloads to go to sd card instead of trying to download the file to N1. i.e. pdf"s etc. To often ...

Thread: micro sd 32g question

micro sd 32g question

how can I force all downloads to go to sd card instead of trying to download the file to N1. i.e. pdf"s etc. To often system tells me i dont have enough memory.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

as far as i know anything you download from the web (files, etc.), goes to your download folder in your SDcard.

you can use ASTRO File Manager to transfer between SDcard and phone.

as far as apps go, APPS2SD transfers files between your phone memory and sd card. but it has to be enabled by the developer.

or you can ROOT your phone, and be able to transfer any app.

gl.

No need to root ... this method includes pictures with the instructions: How to force apps to move to the SD card on Froyo the green code blog

Quote Originally Posted by Maris View Post
    No need to root ... this method includes pictures with the instructions: How to force apps to move to the SD card on Froyo the green code blog
    Thank you! love this site

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links