Dropped Phone.. Screen is toast.. what are my options...

This is a discussion on Dropped Phone.. Screen is toast.. what are my options... within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by SM05 FTR, you won't be getting a "new" phone but rather a like new refurb one. While this is probably true, keep ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dropped Phone.. Screen is toast.. what are my options...

Quote Originally Posted by SM05 View Post

FTR, you won't be getting a "new" phone but rather a like new refurb one.
    While this is probably true, keep in mind the phone arrive wrapped like brand new and there was not a single ding, scratch, dent, or even a scuff indicating it was a refurb. I've been using it now for a couple weeks and there isn't a single issue indicating it had issues before.

Thanks Guys! Ill report back!

Quote Originally Posted by sn0warmy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SM05 View Post

FTR, you won't be getting a "new" phone but rather a like new refurb one.
    While this is probably true, keep in mind the phone arrive wrapped like brand new and there was not a single ding, scratch, dent, or even a scuff indicating it was a refurb. I've been using it now for a couple weeks and there isn't a single issue indicating it had issues before.
    That was true for my first replacement, which had a sticky kind of film on covering the screen and it was in a padded envelope. I sent it back as it kept rebooting continuously. The second unit arrived in the envelope but to my surprise screen wasn't protected. Furthermore, screen was packed sitting against some carton type material. Pissed me off to no end. I inspected it extremely carefully. The only thing I found was actually on the back - a *very* tiny dent in the camera outer edge. Everything else worked fine so I decided not to test my luck and keep it.

That's awesome that google's got such nice service. And very embarassing for that T-Mo lady at the store.. I hope she got fired or something! Well congrats on the repair, hopefully the same will happen for the OP. Long live N1!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links